This is my stage.
Slow ripening and rapid flowering alternate. One is not superior to the other. Be not concerned with pace, be concerned with depth. Worries about progress are for children.
Wu Hsin (via ashramof1)
Belinda Davidson (via liquid-diamonds-flowing)
WHY ARE NONE OF YOU FUCKERS FLIPPING SHIT?!?
NASA HAS DECLARED PLUTO A PLANET AGAIN
IT HAS MOONS!!!!! IT HAS MOONS!!!!!!!
WHAT. WHAT! PLUTO YOU FUCKING DID IT!
VIVA LA PLUTO, YOU DID IT!!!
I can’t find a source. Does anyone have any? I won’t believe it until I get a source.
It’s a funny thing. We get programmed since day one to be what our parents, teachers, priests and governments feel we should be. When you hit about 40 you realize you’ve not been living your own life for all these years and your life is half over. You stop and think who am I? Why am I so torn and confused…trying to be something you aren’t and being deprived of who you really are. And you wake up and say what is this load of shit? And you realize you just half pissed away half of your life. This is called the mid-life crisis and for some people it kicks in at 14 and some it never does. I believe it’s the biggest disservice you can do to anyone or anything: programming them to be what you think they should be instead of teaching them to think for themselves and find and be themselves. Conformity sucks. It’s a deception designed to control. Think about it. I dare you to simply think about. It will open doors for you if you simply have the will to think for yourself. Never assume someone knows what’s the better for you. What a horrible way to spend your precious and short life. Bugger that. Think. Stop and think…a lot.
Bad teachers do more damage to a young mind than a good teacher can repair. Education is supposed to make you think, not suffer.
william chapman (via traceintheinfinity)
COMPLIMENTS THAT AREN’T ABOUT PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented at ____.
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste in ___.
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people.
3:29 p.m. feel free to add to this! (via expresswithsilence)
I get most happy when you have greater day Rath/Sharon.
I so love Champion’s League. What a game. Go PSG!
Love and Fear rage in war. It’s not Good and Evil. It’s the basis of each.